Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
This two-day interactive program focuses on the most recent developments in accounting and financial reporting, offering important updates and insights for the coming year.
Designed for financial executives from public or private companies, this program will focus on other important topics impacting the responsibilities of the audience.
The Symposium offers informative and interactive content to help corporate executives advance their understanding of important technical, regulatory and compliance topics. Speakers include leading executives who are involved with accounting and financial reporting issues every day. They will address recent technical pronouncements and guidance from the FASB and SEC.
The Symposium covers important topics, issues and trends in accounting and reporting. Subject matter includes:
- Keynote address on issues impacting financial executives
- FASB and SEC current developments
- Accounting for new and recently implemented standards
- KPMG's Thought Leadership on hot topics
- Breakout sessions focused on trending topics and current updates
- At the end of this course, participants will be able to discuss important financial and management issues impacting their areas of responsibility over the near term and for year-end reporting.
Jeremy is a New York Times Bestselling author, one of the world's top innovation keynote speakers / management consultants and the CEO of Trend Hunter, the world's #1 largest, most popular trend spotting firm with more than 2 billion views and 3 million fans. With custom research, innovation work...
Nick Tasler is an internationally acclaimed thought leader, organizational psychologist and the #1 best selling author of four counter-intuitive books on the art and science of making decisions and leading change. Over the last 20 years as a management consultant at Accenture, the head of R&D...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.