Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian School of Business (ISB).Full disclaimer.
About the course
Unlearn the past to learn from the future
The complexity in the world we exist extends to business function. With different aspects dictating behaviour and outcomes, leadership has the mammoth task of functioning effectively in a volatile and uncertain ecosystem. Linear definitions with predictable outcomes have been replaced by a new system which is highly disruptive. 21st century leadership has to deal with, manage and deliver within this complexity.
Develop a 21st century mindset to effectively lead change.
The 21st Century Leadership programme from ISB has been designed to help you straddle the various complexities and ambiguity in the business environment through a judicious and meticulously detailed approach through which you can adopt proactive leadership skills. The programme also makes use of agile thinking frameworks, assists in developing a 21st century mindset towards leadership through a blended theoretical and workshop-oriented.
- Identifying complexities that pose business challenges
- Becoming aware of your own cognitive and behavioural traps
- Adopting mindful leadership practices
- Recognising the common leadership traps, one may fall into
- Building the ability to lead in times of complexity and change
- Helps in building today’s most valued leaders
- Equips organisations with the necessary tools to manage today’s business complexities
- Draws a clear road map for organisations to create future leaders
- Equip yourself with niche skills to excel in an uncertain and complex ecosystem
- Learn the intricacies of threat assessment, managing complexities and leading with confidence
- Develop the right mindset and approach to transform yourself into a leader of change
Who should attend
Those with 10 years and above work experience who hold significant leadership roles such as general managers, function or business heads, or are directly responsible for the profit/loss in the organisation.
Trust the experts
Palsiule's work on leadership brings together the latest research emerging from neurology and psychology, and his own exploration of human thinking and behavior over thirty years. Trained as a physicist, he uses principles of quantum mechanics in his work on building effective 21st century organ...