100 day Plan
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with BVCA | Private Equity & Venture Capital Association.Full disclaimer.
The first 100 days after acquisition are the most critical for laying the foundation for long-term value creation. Explore how to capitalise on this crucial period when portfolio companies are most receptive to change.
Key topics include
- Concept of value creation
- What to do pre-deal
- What to do day 1–100
- Initiatives for short term cash generation
- Setting targets and measuring performance
- The role of the Chairman and CFO’s perspective
- Strategic actions and more
What will delegates take away?
- Approaches to strategy and value creation
- Approaches to working with the management team
- The opportunity to build a strong network