Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
The first 100 days after acquisition are the most critical for laying the foundation for long-term value creation. Explore how to capitalise on this crucial period when portfolio companies are most receptive to change.
Key topics include
- Concept of value creation
- What to do pre-deal
- What to do day 1–100
- Initiatives for short term cash generation
- Setting targets and measuring performance
- The role of the Chairman and CFO’s perspective
- Strategic actions and more
What will delegates take away?
- Approaches to strategy and value creation
- Approaches to working with the management team
- The opportunity to build a strong network
Jon works alongside investment teams to support operational value creation within investee companies. He shares best practice across the portfolio supporting management teams as they develop growth strategies and helps them monitor performance. After gaining a degree in Molecular Biology & B...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.